Testing The Water.......

Rusty

I might be converting the FZ1 back to standard sometime in the next couple of weeks so I was wondering if there would be any interest on here in any of the following parts?

Copperdog subthrottle plates
Power Commander 5
Akrapovic Carbon Fibre silencer
K&N filter
Pazzo shorter levers in black
Genuine Yamaha bellypan in black
Genuine Yamaha flyscreen for n model

All the parts are used but in great condition.
If you've got any interest, give me a shout.

I might be interested in the Pazzo shorties in black, but I see you're in the UK, and I'm in the US. I figure that could be and issue. Let me know.

PS What color are the tabs?

I might be converting the FZ1 back to standard sometime in the next couple of weeks so I was wondering if there would be any interest on here in any of the following parts?

Copperdog subthrottle plates
Power Commander 5
Akrapovic Carbon Fibre silencer
K&N filter
Pazzo shorter levers in black
Genuine Yamaha bellypan in black
Genuine Yamaha flyscreen for n model

All the parts are used but in great condition.
If you've got any interest, give me a shout.

I am potentially interested in all parts EXCEPT the levers, windscreen and the akrapovic if you can arrange shipping to the US. PM me with pricing if so.

Yea, if prices remain at their current level some bargains for sure! So Rusty are you getting rid of the FZ1?

As ever, some of the parts went for a little less than I was expecting and some went for a little more! I've already had one buyer back out of buying the exhaust and the bellypan as "they're too expensive" ......typical Ebay!!

The bike's not going, I've just decided to take it back to standard. Despite all the mods, I actually prefer the standard bike :confused::confused:

Back