**Testing the water need bit of feedback**

Devilsyam

As you know always looking to add value to the good ole gen 1 so here's latest offering

I am guaging intrest at this time (These are not for sale) as there's a min run of 10 pairs because of the anodizing process

so feedback please

rsgduo.jpg

s6qhqv.jpg

amvzhh.jpg

If the feeback is positive i will look further into costs

I think they look good, but IMHO I think you need to know the cost before you can get good feedback on them. By that I mean that a lot of people might be interested at $25/pair, but at $45/pair very few...just my :2cents:

Funny that as the polished ones sell for 45 bucks shipped and i sent over 200 sets to the states and aus canada never have i been told to expensive - by the brits yes as were all skin flints

so intresting point

It's like anything really the more you do the cheaper it gets - as i said in the first post pointless me doing this if no one wants em - but then price means alot in these odd times

It is hoped to be as close to the current price as i can get it

Funny that as the polished ones sell for 45 bucks shipped and i sent over 200 sets to the states and aus canada never have i been told to expensive - by the brits yes as were all skin flints

so intresting point

I was just using those numbers to make my point. The point I was trying to stress is that is probably better if you say "I can sell you a set of these for $xx.xx, who's interested?". If you don't give a price then "interested" people seem to drop their interest once the final price is give. Have seen it happen too many times...

Last edited:
ok detail n price

Following on from this thread **Testing the water need bit of feedback** - FZ1OA Message Board

rsgduo.jpg

the detail are as follows cost will be $48 shipped Usa, Can, And Aus
thats only $3 more than the polished ones (extra because there anodized)

more pics here Mark 2 frame

Once ordered delivery is estimate 7 days So as before i need to pre order so they all come together..

So please put your name down if you want a set

luke

ps i still have polished ones too see the link at the bottom $45 shipped

As promised up date from engineer today

Hi Luke

We got your samples yestuday mate we will have a look at them as soon as possible. We are fetching the plugs from anodisers today if its done and will engrave them over the weekend. Sorry they are a bit later than I said but the anodisers are real busy. Im not sure when we will get on your caliper plugs poss mid week we are very busy at the moment but will do our best for you.

regards

Brad

Back