Taking care of business ... and workin' overtime!!!

lee36

Ok ... you know you're working too hard when you can't find your ride during "normal" business hours ... case in point in following pic:

gd1.jpg

But .... when it's time for you to leave work the motorcycle row looks like this:

gd2.jpg

Yup. I had one of those days today but the late night ride home in 65+ degree weather (@11PM) seemed to make up for it!

Just not as much as the seventy something degree ride in :D

Just had to post this as I hope I am not the only one that has "these days" from time to time .... sigh. Welp ... at least summer's comin' ;)

LOL
That is awesome!!! Just think - the more cash you have - the more upgrades that are possible :D

That is very, very true. Most of us have those days once in a while. I don't get paid OT since I'm salaried so I try to not work beyond my 8 hours, but sometimes stuff happens. It's just the nature of the IT business.

By the way what's up with the fluorescent green air cleaner on that bike? Sure makes it easy to spot your ride...lol

That is very, very true. Most of us have those days once in a while. I don't get paid OT since I'm salaried so I try to not work beyond my 8 hours, but sometimes stuff happens. It's just the nature of the IT business.

By the way what's up with the fluorescent green air cleaner on that bike? Sure makes it easy to spot your ride...lol

That's a race bike, couldn't you tell?

LOL

Yup ... Salaried as well. I am fortunate to have a good gig but there is way more "OT" than I'd like :rolleyes:

Back