Tag light suggestions

Speed4341

SO i need some recommendations on what to use to illuminate the tag once i delete the ugly plastic tag bracket and replace it with my own custom tag bracket (im a metal fabricator). I saw some on eBay that bolt onto the corners of the tag bracket that may work. Just wondering what you guys are using.
Thanks, Cameron

Well this one is an extra from a pack of two from ebay, if you want it I'll put it in an envlope. (no charge) I could have thrown it in the box...lol

Craig

002.JPG

You can get one of these, If it interests you I can send you a link to someone selling it half price. NIB.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQWm3wB70fc&feature=related]james bond license plate 008 - YouTube[/ame]

Well this one is an extra from a pack of two from ebay, if you want it I'll put it in an envlope. (no charge) I could have thrown it in the box...lol

Craig

002.JPG

the picture didnt work. :/ Oh btw, i got the upper fairing today. Thanks for the super quick shipping!

EDIT: pic didnt show up until I quoted you. lol

I drilled a hole in my in my fwnder eliminator and centered it above the plate. I used a single lsrge LED there to light the plate. I placed a few washers between the light and the fender eliminator in ordeer to raise the light a bight and better illuminate my plate.

I drilled a hole in my in my fwnder eliminator and centered it above the plate. I used a single lsrge LED there to light the plate. I placed a few washers between the light and the fender eliminator in ordeer to raise the light a bight and better illuminate my plate.

Do you have any pics?

Back