SW Motech Side Rack

Yatz86

Hi Guys,

Newbie here and need advice. I notice there are two versions of sw motech side rack for FZ1 GEN II

1 is the evo version while the other is the older alu version.

KFT.00.152.210_g.jpg

sg_vehicles.21830.1.jpg

Is there a difference to any?

Last edited:
and i see you here!

the top pic is actually the adapters for the EVO racks, which will be slightly pointy upon mounting.

the bottom is the racks, older generation. it's more level upon mounting, similar to H&B..

and i see you here!

the top pic is actually the adapters for the EVO racks, which will be slightly pointy upon mounting.

the bottom is the racks, older generation. it's more level upon mounting, similar to H&B..

lol, cant run away from u man.

Okie, i got the older looking good condition rack from a friend. Since its compatible, shall fix it up.

I'm sad that the bike is in workshop but have to wait for the COE bidding this wednesday.

lol, cant run away from u man.

Okie, i got the older looking good condition rack from a friend. Since its compatible, shall fix it up.

I'm sad that the bike is in workshop but have to wait for the COE bidding this wednesday.

very fast you will be OTR again. Very fast for you to get the bike.. like less than 3 weeks?

New Bike in workshop already. Left paperwork. Fastest this Friday.

Latest next week.

Now accessories hunting. Got myself a side rack, 40L side box, frame sliders, tank cover.

btw, any idea where to find Puig Touring Dark windscreen? unique no help at all.

Back