SV Forums Boring

OldDuffer

Compared to this forum the SV Portal and SV Forum are kinda bland. Yeah you can get all the mod advice, like you can here, but I think those guys are a little off. Man who would want to own a friggin V-twin anyway. Oops! Guess I shouldn't be callin the kettle black. Still like the SV, but then again I've only had it for a week. I think it wants me to put some sticky rubber on it and flog it's ass at Blackhawk Farms. I knew this bike was gonna get Mrs. D mad one way or another.

It's hit or miss with the forums. I've never warmed up to the Concours forum. This and my scooter forum give me the fix I need. I'm sticking with those no matter what I have in the garage.

Not only are they boring, they're shitty. Full of wankers and little kids who think it's the best bike in the world.

I think that's a little harsh. I'll reserve judgement until I get all the mod's I wanna do done. I might need some goodwill there to get parts cheap. After that I'll start trashing them, like I do you guys. BTW the most awesome bike is the whatever one I'm riding at the moment. Even if it's a Barley Kegerson. Cause, being on a bike is better than not being on a bike.

Not only are they boring, they're shitty. Full of wankers and little kids who think it's the best bike in the world.

We're lucky like that. We have a lot of mature riders and people here. Most of us have been beaten up enough by life that we're pretty easy to get along with.

We're lucky like that. We have a lot of mature riders and people here. Most of us have been beaten up enough by life that we're pretty easy to get along with.

Yeah, I sprained my ego before I turned 18 with my 1st super sport.... it was all humble pie after that expensive mistake!

No worries... about 1k more miles and he'll be begging for the FZ1 back!

Back