Suzuki Trackday season has started

Ouch!!! I am sorry to hear about your crash. I can honestly tell you there is not a track day I attend that does not come with some associated stress or concerns over crashing and being hurt. It passes as soon as I am on the grid and I become focused on the day and having a good fun and safe day.

I had a rough track season last year with a couple of minor crashes, it took a California Superbike School day and a full track day this year to shake the fear/stress of crashing again. I am feeling very comfortable out on the track now but realistically I dont know if I will push my progression past the pace I ride at now. I really cant afford to be hurt long term and I want to keep it fun.

I hope you heal up quick and next season you can start over with a fresh mind and body. It is hard to duplicate the thrill and excitment of the track, I am sure the passion will return soon enough.

Best of luck!

still suffering from the right foot trauma. Going now to a kinetherapist to massage away the inflamation which still sits around my toos. Cannot yet jump up and down. Bike riding is possible but hurts still when pushing hard on the right peg or braking rear...Also the ankle is still soar.My dokter advised to get an MR scan to check out it other issues are still lurking as he did not expect it would take that long to heal...

Looking forward tough to pick up trackdays agian next season, but kinda scared for another possible fall with bad landing

Back