Supertrapp slip-on

Phil_RC_1

I had this muffler sitting around the shop and decided to put it to use. A simple bracket, a pipe clamp and it's on. Fit right on the Delkevic mid pipe.

It's a little louder then I like, I could reduce the # of plates to reduce noise, but I think I'll put the Delkevic carbon can back on in a couple of days.

Anyway, I thought you guys might want to check it out.
phil_rc_1-albums-supertrapp-slip-picture1912-i-had-supertrapp-knock-off-laying-around-shop-decided-put-use-its-louder-then-i-like-i-think-my-delkevic-cf-looks-better-but-too-simple-get-worth-experimenting.jpg

The Bracket
phil_rc_1-albums-supertrapp-slip-picture1914-bracket-universal-muffler-bracket-cut-length-its-simple-3-4-wide-1-8-thick-strip-sheet-metal-pretty-easy.jpg

That might be interesting to compare the Supertrapp to the Delkevic. I have never uploaded a video so this will test my techno-impaired abilities, I'm sure.

Funny thing is, I have a degree in EE, been working with electronics for over 30 yrs, but I'm more of an analog and transistor kinda guy (LOL), but I'm learning this stuff a little at a time.

Back