Summer Trip planned

I've got my summer trip planned. It's going to be a bit early this year but my plate is getting full for stuff that has to happen in July.
I'll be hitting the road on June 15th, going south through Michigan into Indiana, then across Illinoise and into Missouri. From there it will be across Kansas, the tip of Texas and into New Mexico. Then I'll be on to Arizona where I'll spend week or so in the Flagstaff and Lake Havasu area. Then I'll be going up into Nevada to Carson City and that will be my point for heading back East. I'll go through Utah and Colorado. From there I may backtrack to home on HWY 50 or go up into Wyoming, Iowa, and Wisconsin and over the top of Michigan's U.P. All in all probably about 5000 or a bit more. Usually when I get back from one of these, I take a few days staying off the bike to let my butt get rounded out again. A lot of 400-600 mile days in a row start to deteriate my rear end's ability to handle the seat, even the best of seats.

sounds like a good trip!!! You should head over to the mountains on the eastern side of the country at some point though.... some GREAT roads over here in my neck of the woods.... I'm actually hosting a Rally here this weekend for a bunch of guys from the FZ1OA board... I'll post up some pictures after this momentous event.

Well, hopefully when you roll through NM or AZ, we'll get a chance to meet up (probably more likely in Flag, since you'll be there longer. Still trying to work out the logistics of getting my bike up there (since I usually have to pack an office when I go to Tuba for the Hotel that is being constructed....can't really have fun riding carrying all the stuff I need...

BroHay

Back