Strange high pitch vibration from the front, maybe brakes?

When I bought the bike a couple of weeks ago there wasn't any noise now every 5 minutes or so from around 4-5k there is a high pitch vibration almost like loose metal tapping each other very quickly. Anyone else have this problem and have a solution????

PS: It happens on acceleration but it seems like it happens most often while deceleration.

Doko that could be a number of things, first comes to mind is the cooling fan area, blade making noise or motor......I would put that bike on the center stand and start at the front and work my way back, checking every bolt, clip, hanger on the bike....might be something simple....

Doko that could be a number of things, first comes to mind is the cooling fan area, blade making noise or motor......I would put that bike on the center stand and start at the front and work my way back, checking every bolt, clip, hanger on the bike....might be something simple....

yea, Ive set some time out today to do just that, odds are its just a clip or something but it is definitely somewhere before the triple so there not a lot it could be.

It's the gauge pod or the little vent right above it. Mine does it to. If you hold it while you go through those rpms it should stop. I need to figure out something too cuz it's driving me nuts.

It's the gauge pod or the little vent right above it. Mine does it to. If you hold it while you go through those rpms it should stop. I need to figure out something too cuz it's driving me nuts.

Its a different vibration than that, another member told me that you can fix that vibration using some sort of kitchen ties. I believe mine is the dust cover , or absence of, the dust cover on my front brake. There is a thin sheet of metal that I believe keeps hitting the housing.

Back