Stoner...

What can I tell...? In this moment Stoner/rcv2012 looks invincible:-( I don't like Casey from ever but is impossible to say that is not the favorite to the world title. I really hope in a Simoncelli ''help'';-) 20p are an important gap..Lorenzo need to win and better with a Pedrosa second place to reopen the game..but is very difficult because he is just doing his best..and this is a real problem..Lets see what's happen!

Pow! up the inside of Pedrosa at the top of the Cork screw
Bam!! around the outside of Lorenzo in turn 1

I've been telling anyone who will listen and occasionally those who won't, that he is the fastest man in MotoGP.

Best move he ever made was leaving Ducati and going to Honda.

Needless to say, I'm a huge fan.

Pow! up the inside of Pedrosa at the top of the Cork screw
Bam!! around the outside of Lorenzo in turn 1

I've been telling anyone who will listen and occasionally those who won't, that he is the fastest man in MotoGP.

Best move he ever made was leaving Ducati and going to Honda.

Needless to say, I'm a huge fan.

LOL...You are not alone. Anyone who could regularly put that Ducati donkey on the podium is a freak of nature.:woot:

Honda have taken a huge step forward this year which makes to rest of the best look not so good?, that said Stoner looked very impressive on the weekeend IMO this was the best race of the season. Unfortunately for Motogp, Rossi fairing bashing up the front is what most of us want to see, i hope Rossi & co can sort the Ducati out = 30 sec off the pace & battling with the Suzuki is not good. Lorenzo will bounce back but i feel Honda have $$$ the title this year.

Back