Spray paint that will match yamahas stock colors?

Ive been googling all over google trying to find some Rustoleum rattle cans that will match my bikes stock color--0564 Deep Purplish Blue Metallic C (DPBMC). I can find ones by other manufacturers that claim to be exact matches but Im not paying that much when Im almost positive that rustoleum makes one that will almost match it since when I painted my frame on the fz6 townsend showed me a rustoleum code that matched the stock yamaha almost perfect. Plus out of all the rattle cans ive used ive never had any that compare to rustoleums quality so that alone is reason to try to find it. So does anyone know the rustoleum paint code that looks closest to the yamaha blue?

oh by the way, Im new on this side of the fz forums but have been around on the fz6 side for years with my old beater. Heres some pics of the old beater and my new one

Attachments

• BOTM.jpg
    BOTM.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 301
  • iphone 033.PNG
    iphone 033.PNG
    897.9 KB · Views: 205
  • fz1.jpg
    fz1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 719
  • onfire.jpg
    onfire.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 203
  • fin3.jpg
    fin3.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 2014-06-12 13.43.01.jpg
    2014-06-12 13.43.01.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 294
I havent thought about doing that but that seems about the same as buying the stuff they claim is a "exact match" and my experience with those types of paint it seems to take a whole lot of prep to make it look decent and if it does look decent they still havent seem to have the durability and longevity of rustoleum paints. Of course I wouldnt exactly call myself a painter so maybe its just a I-D-10-T error on my part :retard: Id love to find a rustoleum that matches pretty close so I can take the easy way out but I might just have to go that route if not

ColorRite Motorcycle Paint, problem solved. Don't go with cheap rattle can paints, do the job right.

Here is your color:

Yamaha 0564 Deep Purplish Blue Metallic C (DPBMC)

I think he was try and to avoid the $34 cans. Our local auto paint store does pretty decent with the rattle cans. They did have a bit of a tough time with the matte black for my Ducati because it's matte with pearl but it was a pretty darn close match. Even I couldn't tell without trying to.

I was hoping for something other than color rite. It's for a old plastic belly pan I.have that I was gonna try and put on the bike. I used a rustoleum color on my frame of my old fz6 and it matched almost perfect so I was hoping I could find one close
evajenej.jpg
ajaty9yd.jpg

Sent from my pocket rocket that don't know how to spell

Back