Sport windsheild for 09 FZ1

I really like the new bike, but the windsheild is just not doing it for me. Do they make a sport sheild like on the R1 that curves back? And Yes I tried the search button but came up with nothing. Thanks for any input

Yea, as BroHay said try Copperdawg. He's the only one that is making anything like what you're looking for. His screens are not cheap, but the fit and finish are top notch.

His screen is very nice.
Here are a few pix of his screen on my silver 06.
077.jpg

209.jpg

208.jpg

They were taken in Ruidoso New Mexico this week during the bike rally.
The road is going up to Ski Apache.The bottom two pix are at the look out point at 10k feet and the first pic was taken on the way up on one of the hairpins.

I knew that I have seen it -- driven it many times, never ridden....wife's b-day weekend and was going to go -- jealous

lived in Alto for 5 years before moving to Alb.....

Was going to say Sierra Blanca on ski run road MM 10 or so, but it has been a few years since I've been up that way....

I would say it was down from last year but still alot of people.
Only two other Fz1s there that I seen talked to one I gave them the web sites but dont know if she will join or not.

there is a "other" forum member from alto, but prefers to ride solo -- that was the closest one that I knew of in Lincoln Co. besides you in Roswell.....should of piped up -- would of love to come down and hung out (b-day weekend or not....)

Back