Some graphics on full cowling or not?

Fortunately it only took me one speeding ticket (the bike was naked at the time) to deter me from getting another. My speeding days are over, going on two years now. My decals are "All show and no go" so the Coppers are S&%T out of luck. They will have to find some other guy to pull over for "over the limit".

Im always over limit cant help it on my Fazer.

I think it looks the business just as it is, previous owner of my bike has some massive crazy cartoon duck decals which i took off straight away. Personal opinion but think its better without.

Having said that i've just taken the fairing off too and think its better now.

I assume that's the factory set? How hard were they to install?

Rick

Yea, those are factory fairings and they are fairly easy to install. The Yamaha "kit" comes with all the necessary parts and good instructions. I would say it would take you a couple of hours to install it if you have basic mechanical knowledge and skills.

i would also say no and leave them be. it's a great looking bike. decals? to hell with god damn decals. you have no decals, in fact, you don't need no stinking decals!

i would also say no and leave them be. it's a great looking bike. decals? to hell with god damn decals. you have no decals, in fact, you don't need no stinking decals!

I think PJ must have been traumatized by a Decal at a young age! :th_smiley_rotfl2[1] They are just pieces of vinyl with an adhesive backing, they can't hurt you anymore. LOL!!

Compared to the splattered paint graphics that were popular in the mid-90's the tasteful 'FZ 1' decal wouldn't spoil it. It's not really needed, but it wouldn't bother me either way. I don't like bikes with absolutely no designation but you have the tuning fork logo, that's good enough.

Back