Some A$$hole knocked my bike over...

So I go to my buddies daughters college graduation party to get my bike knocked over by some A$$hole kicking his wife... He kicked her into my bike (it was on the center stand) and then kicked her as she laying on top of my bike... (They are aquantiances) so I get the word that my bikes laying on its side.... Now we all know what he deserves!!!!

but I have about 8 things scraped up on my bike...

my CRG arrow mirror $120.00
Pazzo clutch lever ???
bottom of the forks left side ???
left side crash bobbin took the most of it. $70
dash cover (pointy cover over speedo N converstion) ???
my brand new helmet (sparx cheap but $100 or so)
my light tech rear sets ???

I know the value of the stuff I added but I bought it already converted to the FZ1-N any ideas on what a few of these parts would cost to replace?

I sincerely hope this gutless tosser was arrested and charged.....for both assaulting his wife and for damage to your bike.

I'd get quotes for new items from the web....and then add a decent amount for labour and the mucking about because you bike if off the road.

File a police report and name names. Just because they are aquaintences doesn't mean they get a free pass. Put the squeeze on them to pay for the damage. The guys sounds like a clown so he'll probably blow you off but make his life hell for a bit.

yeah, he should really be held responsible for both kicking his wife and f***ing your bike up. also, is this normal behavior for people where you live, and where do you live where this happens? :eek5:

Last edited by a moderator:
File a police report and name names. Just because they are aquaintences doesn't mean they get a free pass. Put the squeeze on them to pay for the damage. The guys sounds like a clown so he'll probably blow you off but make his life hell for a bit.

Ditto on Evitzee's comment. Small claims court can accomplish quite a bit if Wifekicker/Clownboy decides not to pay up. A judgement and garnishment of wages probably won't improve his moral character, but it just may make him more careful in his actions.

wow! watta douche! this guy really needs a life lesson! a little rough justice is in order. the lack of respect for others, this is one of the major failings of our society. im sorry bro that really sucks!

So I go to my buddies daughters college graduation party to get my bike knocked over by some A$$hole kicking his wife... He kicked her into my bike (it was on the center stand) and then kicked her as she laying on top of my bike... (They are aquantiances) so I get the word that my bikes laying on its side.... Now we all know what he deserves!!!!

but I have about 8 things scraped up on my bike...

my CRG arrow mirror $120.00
Pazzo clutch lever ???
bottom of the forks left side ???
left side crash bobbin took the most of it. $70
dash cover (pointy cover over speedo N converstion) ???
my brand new helmet (sparx cheap but $100 or so)
my light tech rear sets ???

I know the value of the stuff I added but I bought it already converted to the FZ1-N any ideas on what a few of these parts would cost to replace?

Be careful.
That is not the macho thing to say and I know that 99% of the people on this forum will say I'm wrong but I have been involved with literally thousands of domestic disputes and there is a reason the police are cautious when they get involved. You (K9) could easily become the focus of the fight. I know because I have had it happen to me more than once. The only reason I mention that is because it is such a bizarre thing that most people don't expect it ..... I sure didn't.
To focus on you bike: I would get a detailed inventory and hand it to the wife kicker. I wouldn't look for a bargain. This guy's actions caused you to suffer a financial loss. He doesn't deserve a price break. Seriously. I would write down the item name, cost and where you bought said item. The easiest way is to go to a major seller like Motorcyclesuperstore, Revzilla, Kneedraggers, Motorcyclegear.com, Motostrano, etc. I have bought from each of them and only had one major screw up from MSS. This is the fastest way to get your prices.
I would also do it quickly. Emotions are funny things and there is actually a cycle to domestic violence. The kicker may be apologetic right now but he may not be in a few weeks. Time is actually very important.

Last edited:
I once had my bike (86' FZ 600) pushed over while I was visiting a buddy that stopped in town on his way across the country. I parked it beside the hotel on the side stand (leaning toward the wall) in the shade. We walked down the block to get some breakfast. When we were walking back I could'nt see the bike and thought that it had been stolen. As I ran closer I realized that it was lying on it side and I couldn't initially see it because of the dark color on the top of the bike in the shade. It was not in anyone's way were it was parked and someone had just pushed it over for kicks! I was so enraged that I would have gone to jail for assault at the very least if I had caught the S*** that did it.

If you can get him to make good ( and I wish you the best of luck, truly) I would leave the bike at home if ever going to a meet with these folks again. Who needs enemies.....

I never took my bike to parties it is just a bad idea all around

Good point!

I took mine to a party once and made the mistake of putting it in the driveway as the host was very nice and wanted to make sure the bike was in a protected spot. Instead every knucklehead there was touching it, sitting on it, and causing me heartburn so before someone hurt themselves, and my bike, I moved it to the street, where, amazingly, no one felt entitled to fondle it.

I never took my bike to parties it is just a bad idea all around

Agreed.
It's also dangerous around bars. I was in San Antonio and went to The Riverwalk. As we were going back to our cars we saw these 2 VERY DRUNK girls hop on a motorcycle. They were twisting the throttle and making "reving" noises like they were riding the bike. They were having a lot of fun. We walked by as everyone was laughing at them until we heard a big crash! Those girls knocked over a very nice looking Harley-Davidson and were literally rolling on the ground laughing. They stumbled to their feet and ran away laughing. The owner of the bike was no where to be found but I'm sure he was furious when he found out.
Alcohol and motorcycles just don't mix.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

He gave me $500 I put a few new parts on and cleaned a few parts up and althought its not new I am living with it.... and Im chomp'n at the bit to get the (new) old 1986 GSXR1100 blue and white 6000 miles have to wait :waiting:another week until the guy gets a few days off so I can go pick it up....

Back