Sold the Mustang

And replaced it with something even older:

56 Chevy. 327ci with 2.02 heads, Muncie 4 speed, 3.70 gears...........SO much fun to drive! Spent the last couple weeks sorting some 58 year old suspension, steering, and brake problems. Did a full tune up and went through the Holley carb. Runs like a Swiss watch now.

And replaced it with something even older:

56 Chevy. 327ci with 2.02 heads, Muncie 4 speed, 3.70 gears...........SO much fun to drive! Spent the last couple weeks sorting some 58 year old suspension, steering, and brake problems. Did a full tune up and went through the Holley carb. Runs like a Swiss watch now.

Being a "Bow Tie" lover, that is friggin sweet!!! Very nice color!

Sweeeeet ride!

We both know how rugged those Michigan winters are so I am more than willing to store your car between October and April here in my climate controlled shop in California. I will only drive it on Sundays to church-just to keep the fuel and battery up to snuff.:angel:

Luckily enough, I will be storing it in my heated garage! Plus, I will be converting the front brakes over to power disk this winter, you don't want the headache. :)

It wasn't a swap! I sold the Mustang and all the extra parts to go with it, still had to add more $$$$ to buy the '56. It's ok though, I got a pretty good deal on this car and I am going to keep it a long time. I really only plan on swapping the front drum brakes for power disks and probably a different set of wheels. Other than that it really doesn't need much. Not big on the whole "restomod" look so I want to keep this one looking like the 60's hot rod look it already has.

It wasn't a swap! I sold the Mustang and all the extra parts to go with it, still had to add more $$$$ to buy the '56. It's ok though, I got a pretty good deal on this car and I am going to keep it a long time. I really only plan on swapping the front drum brakes for power disks and probably a different set of wheels. Other than that it really doesn't need much. Not big on the whole "restomod" look so I want to keep this one looking like the 60's hot rod look it already has.

I bet a set of steel rims with dog dishes and trim rings would look super on the 56'!

Back