Sold my FZ1

mgosset1

Have not been on the forum lately; am driving a 2001 Yamaha Vmax I found stored for nine years with 1,700 miles on it....Looks like a new one and completely stock.....Have enjoyed talking with everyone on this forum, but moving on to the Vmax site....I really like the FZ1 and they are great dependable bikes that are fun to ride....you may outrun me in the quarter miles, but street light to street light this vmax is a beast.....Would have kept the FZ1 but am limited on space here; I sure had a good one.....no complaints..Missy I hope that cop is finally leaving you alone now.....lol.....

Have not been on the forum lately; am driving a 2001 Yamaha Vmax I found stored for nine years with 1,700 miles on it....Looks like a new one and completely stock.....Have enjoyed talking with everyone on this forum, but moving on to the Vmax site....I really like the FZ1 and they are great dependable bikes that are fun to ride....you may outrun me in the quarter miles, but street light to street light this vmax is a beast.....Would have kept the FZ1 but am limited on space here; I sure had a good one.....no complaints..Missy I hope that cop is finally leaving you alone now.....lol.....

Oh! So thats how it is hey!:looseit: Just gonna run out on us?! Have you forgotten that our fine member Earlzach is a VMax owner??? Why not be on 2 forums? Oh, and how about posting some pics and or video of the Max?? We don't discriminate here. I couldn't care less is you were riding a Puch Moped! Stay aboard and hang out with us a while!:cheers:

I doubt it....but i did lose traction in first and second gear today...that new gen has the v boost plus about 80 more hp than my old one....that is a cool video.....wished i could afford one of them new ones....thats 1700cc verses my old 1200cc....the v boost is really fun on these bikes....

RE: Please !

Please don't go away . . ..:cry:

I am on 4-different forums ! I enjoy them all and benifit greatly from the diverse comentary on all of them ! heh,heh,heh

I even enjoy the . . . the , , , , the 1130cc. forum (aka. the VROD forum) there , , I said it. The word is out now . . . .:jaw drop:

Please don't go away . . ..:cry:

I am on 4-different forums ! I enjoy them all and benifit greatly from the diverse comentary on all of them ! heh,heh,heh

I even enjoy the . . . the , , , , the 1130cc. forum (aka. the VROD forum) there , , I said it. The word is out now . . . .:jaw drop:

Yeah, but you didn't say the "H" word!

Why the hell are you leaving for??
I sold my fz1 about 18 months ago and now have a KTM super duke,
I still come on here from time to time so don't be a stranger :cowboy:

Stick around. Trust me I love my Vmax and frequent the Vmax forum. But when it comes to general bike talk and rides and crap this is the site to be at.
This is the most "enjoy bikes first make of bikes second" site I come to.
I have never been a a group ride from the Vmax forums.
I have been on several from thins one including a week at Deals gap.

Did I mention your bike is awesome looking. I love the gray. If it was a choice I would have chosen it I think,. I saw the 2011 in gray at the show in NY and loved it too.
Here is another vid for you. I really wished I could stop doing the burn outs!!! lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghkqsqSR6Ac&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghkqsqSR6Ac&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
Yea I will hang around....this vmax i got was a good find with 1,750 miles on it..for 2001 you can't beat the deal....Man i have always wanted one....its in a class of its own....wished i could afford a new one, but this will do for a man my age....when that v-boost kicks in, its like no other sound around....you know what i am talking about....

Back