Sold my FZ1 and got an FJR

Vagabond

Well everyone I have sold my FZ and got a 2012 FJR.
I have enjoyed my time here with the forum and I'm very grateful for all the help I have received from it's members.
Ride safe and keep the Rubber side down.

Nice! Blue your favorite color? Get some sliders asap, the tupperware is very pricey if you drop it.

Are you coming over to the Feejeer forums? FJRforum.com and FJRiders.com are the best for all feejeer information.

Fun bike, eh?

Last edited:
Congrats!!! That was my next leap if they'd have totaled by 2009 and not let me keep the mods... I was going after a new 2014 FJR. Very nice bikes, sporty, still corner well (for a bigger guy) yet super comfortable for touring. Stick around and let us live vicariously through you!

so where is the review, the pro cons vs the fz1.

ive ridden a fjr and fell in love with it. it will be my next bike. I love my R1 and I have no issue touring on it, but cant do 2 up for distance and wife loves going on rides.

Now that's a big windscreen. I'm going to Indy this weekend for the MotoGP so maybe on the way back if I want to take the slow way I will be in your vicinity Sunday evening.

Well first big difference so far is the suspension, the rear shock seems a bit weak. I am having trouble setting rebound etc. It seemed my FZ1 was easier to set up

Oldbiker Im going to the Moto GP too. Also do you have a front axle slider as I have one here I took off my bike if you want it

Where are you staying in Indy? I'm riding the bike there Friday early afternoon and staying at the Airport Best Western. I still have your number on my phone.

I don't have an axle slider just the frame sliders, so yes I would be interested.

Congrats! I've considered an FJR several times. I'm sure I've drooled over that very one... (sorry) I hope we can meet up sometime. Sadly I'm not going to Indy for the GP. Enjoy the race. I'll pray for good weather.

Back