so what would everyone pay?

skote

i am currently an owner of a 2006 fz1 and a 2007 fz6, so my issue is, if you can call it an issue is i found an 06 fz1 with the front cownling and headlights are damaged well i also have a buyer lined up for my fz6....

so i am considering owning 2 2006 fz1's is this stupid?
i was going to completly go naked on my second one and go up 2 in the back down one on the front putting some rethals on it and make it my hoolagin bike

ok its got 10,000 and guys asking 3500 and he immediatly said he is negotiable....so if i can buy it for 3k is it a good buy? insight is greatly appreciated

i am currently an owner of a 2006 fz1 and a 2007 fz6, so my issue is, if you can call it an issue is i found an 06 fz1 with the front cownling and headlights are damaged well i also have a buyer lined up for my fz6....

i was going to completly go naked on my second one and go up 2 in the back down one on the front putting some rethals on it and make it my hoolagin bike

ok its got 10,000 and guys asking 3500 and he immediatly said he is negotiable....so if i can buy it for 3k is it a good buy? insight is greatly appreciated

If all it is, is cosmetic, then I would say that 3K is a good buy for an 06' with only 10K on the clock. I would check it out though to make sure if it was "down" that nothing else is in need of repair.

If all it is, is cosmetic, then I would say that 3K is a good buy for an 06' with only 10K on the clock. I would check it out though to make sure if it was "down" that nothing else is in need of repair.
i am going to give it a good going through but i feel strange about owning the same bike same year lol but i know it can be made to be something completly different and i wanna do it sooooo bad to my existing fz1 but i dont want to sacrafice the wind protection and i could have both now lol

$2500 because you are walking into some headaches. If you want naked I would look at something completely different because bikes are like chicks, you don't want to ride the same one twice in a row. Would you keep a mistress that is very similar to your wife?

You're not long for the end of the season, and I would want to pay less than that. I've seen (and bought) some really great deals in the "off" season.

At one point I considered getting a second FZ1 to go the "naked" route, but never found one cheap enough. If you can get a good deal on the damaged '06 and there doesn't appear to be any frame or fork damage I say go for it.

Hey you can always paint them different color or go for the retro kit on the naked bike :)

Money talks. I've purchased a lot of bikes for a lot less than asking by just showing up with cash and offering to take it away.

Offer less than you think :)

I wouldn't say owning two of the same bike is stupid... but if you're going to own, maintain, register, and insure two bikes, why not diverge into another niche, (i.e., dual sport, bagger, etc...) or engine layout, (i.e., thumper, v-twin, triple...)? "Naked sport standard" is too much different from "sport standard," but I guess there's a bunch of mods to be done to mix it up.

On the flip side, if every club in your golf bag was a 3 wood your game is likely to be impacted....

Back