Site to compare bikes riding positions

bsly

Found this on another motorcycle forum and thought some of the forum members here would find it entertaining and useful.

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator

It has images of bikes with a stick figure overlay to give an impression of riding positions. There are some inputs adjustments to change rise and pullback for bikes with modified aftermarket bars/risers. And he is adding further adjustments for inseam length, etc. The program will also overlay different models for comparison.

The program doesn't have a lot of bikes, but has a decent amount of newer models and the creator is adding more.

Its a great little program! :Rockon:

The Ninja 650r looks comfy!

They ask a dumb a$$ question about Africa during registration. So I can't regrister, since I am not from there. LOL.

Dave

Now that you mention it, I think I remember getting one of the answers to those registration questions wrong and thinking to myself, Is that something that everyone is supposed to know? LOL! I got it wrong the first time, but somehow still got through registration, forget how exactly. Just try again, maybe it asks different questions on retry.

Now that you mention it, I think I remember getting one of the answers to those registration questions wrong and thinking to myself, Is that something that everyone is supposed to know? LOL! I got it wrong the first time, but somehow still got through registration, forget how exactly. Just try again, maybe it asks different questions on retry.

I don't think that these bozos want new members. I actually watched the credits on my Easy Rider DVD to get Fonda's movie Name and they said it was wrong. What bike was featured in the Great escape. Give me a break. I give up. LOL

Hey, that's a handy little site, thanks. I could even look back into my bike history and see what kind of seating position my old 1970's Honda CB500 had and compare it to the FZ1 just to see how it had changed over the years.

Hey, that's a handy little site, thanks. I could even look back into my bike history and see what kind of seating position my old 1970's Honda CB500 had and compare it to the FZ1 just to see how it had changed over the years.

Had a 75 CB 500 T, what did you ride.

Back