signatures

Well I don't have a "fuelly' in my signature, but I do have an image. When you edit your signature you just insert the"img" file (which must be a maxium of a certain size, which is listed). It should be the same with any image.

Well I don't have a "fuelly' in my signature, but I do have an image. When you edit your signature you just insert the"img" file (which must be a maxium of a certain size, which is listed). It should be the same with any image.

There's no "insert image" button when I go into usercp/signature
Using code doesn't work either.

Is it a user level issue? Am I still too new or something?

224032.png

Same exact code above and below two different results?

Looks like you got it. What I should have said was copy the "img" code and paste it into your signature, but it looks like you have it! Good fuel mileage by the way.

HAHA thanks, it was one long trip, of which I almost ran out of fuel in los padres national forest so there was a lot of coasting downhill.

However, you're not getting it - Look at it again.

The fuelly image is input into the reply box in the post with img tags. then there is a line which separates your post from your signature... as you see in this post, the exact same img tag code was used in my signature and I get a url link not an img.

Perplexing to say the least.

Ask Dustin how he put his in, he should remember, since he recently changed his.

224032.png

I copied your http:// badges.fuelly.com/sig-us/224032.png then added
behind it. then it actually shows up. It should work in your signature. You just put in line 1 whatever you like, hit return(enter) then paste in the code with the
surrounding it.

If it still doesn't work for you I'll go in and try it for you.

Last edited:
Damn, the ol' FZ 600 beats the Honda!:deal:

You are correct Dustin about the image in the signature, I had not noticed the "junior" status until you pointed that out. Membership has its privileges, and that is one of them.

Last edited:
Yep, $40 for lifetime membership. It helps Admin pay for the up keep.

I need to add the wife's Ninja 250R fuelly to my sig.

(doing that now)... Wait, there it is... already done. :nana:

Back