Side Mount Motorcycle Lift - Someone was Asking About These a While Back

Looks good for most maintenance items, especially suspension. I already invested in front and rear Pitbull stands (got them used) so something like this would be hard to justify. I do see that they offer additional mounts that you can use if you have more than one bike, but it can get pretty pricey.

One of my riding friends got one of these recently for his S1000RR. Loves it. Of course if he can afford two bikes (the other one is a Victory Crossroads), the investment in the stand was relatively minimal. The benefits of being a single middle-aged manager in a large corporation are certainly obvious!

I've been thinking/dreaming of getting a lift table for a while but this is pretty slick too. You just wouldn't be able to use it with older bikes. Lately I've just been taking advantage of the center stand to do work on the bike. Getting the front tire off the ground can be tricky but not impossible.

Looked at these a while back and after getting a close up view of the receiver or socket that goes on the bike where the pin is inserted I decided to pass.

Would rather have two good stands.

Back