Should I buy this 2001 FZ1

I currently ride a Ninja 250 and am looking to step up to something more powerful. I was looking at a Ninja 650, but am afraid that I will want something bigger before too long on it. My local dealership is selling a 2001 FZ1 with 58,600 miles on it for $2500. My question is that is this bike worth getting? I am not sure of the service life of these bikes so I need some help on this. The bike was laid down so it has a busted fairing but that is all the damage. Is this a good buy or should I keep looking?

Thanks in advance

J.T.

When I recently got back into riding.I bought a 2013 Honda CBR250R last November.5 weeks later I traded up to a 2013 CBR500R.Just a little over 3 weeks ago I traded that in for my now 2006 FZ1.It fits all the wants I wanted in a bike.So yes move up like the others have said.There are plenty out there with a far better deal for you.Keep looking just don't settle for any ole thing.That was the mistake that I made until I got my Yam.

When I recently got back into riding.I bought a 2013 Honda CBR250R last November.5 weeks later I traded up to a 2013 CBR500R.Just a little over 3 weeks ago I traded that in for my now 2006 FZ1.It fits all the wants I wanted in a bike.So yes move up like the others have said.There are plenty out there with a far better deal for you.Keep looking just don't settle for any ole thing.That was the mistake that I made until I got my Yam.

Sounds like you eased back into riding in a smart way, though.

Back