shoei rf1100 vs shoei qwest

Get the helmet that fits the best. By fit, I mean:

Fits your head shape properly (have a professional fit the helmet for you)
Fits your budget
Fits your style
Fits your needs (features and functionality like anti-fog, venting, flip up/modular, sun visor, etc)

The Qwest and the RF-1100 have different fits for me and the same may be the case for you. Try every make and model on and find the one that fits you best.

I was considering the RF-1100 before but actually went with a cheaper model from Scorpion (EXO-400) because it checked more of the boxes for me.

Scorpion has nice helmets. I've got the rf1100 and love it and only have one complaint as I rode all year this past year. It needs the pinloc system factory. It fogs alot on cold mornings and in the hot muggy summer.

I agree that you should try out both and see which one "feels" and "fits" better. I've had both and settled on the Qwest. It's slightly quieter and cheaper than the RF-1100. However, RF-1100 flows a little more air so better for riding in hot weather...in the end you wont be disappointed with either helmet.

I have the qwest and i agree 100% on it NEEDING the pinloc setup up. It can be 60 degrees and my visor will fog up alittle. I love the fit/feel of the helmet, so I will recommend it but, I would get the pinloc too.

Back