Shoei RF1100 Helmet

Ruggybuggy

NO LONGER FOR SALE

I have a Shoei RR1100 up for sale. It has some road rash from a low speed fall. When I fell the helmet never struck the pavement but just slide on it's side. The shield also has some scratches at the top. I'm including a new clear shield with the helmet. I bought it on sale for around $250 back in Feb./12 so I sell it for $50 and buyer pays shipping of $15. I may trade for something interesting.

Forgot to add, I'm a non-smoker so no funky smells.

IMG_0296%255B1%255D.JPG

IMG_0298%255B1%255D.JPG

Last edited:
I don't understand why you are trying to sell a crashed helmet here. Quite frankly, I would rather you not.

Parts? Comes with a brand new shield which is worth the asking price and frankly there really wasn't an impact, just a slide with the resulting road rash.

I know there is a guy on the R1 forum that collects helmets like this with one good side. He then cuts them in half and makes wall art out of them.

I wouldn't buy it to wear it though. Impact or not, it's integrity is questionable.

For USA and Canada:

Shoei offers a free impact inspection service for any Shoei helmet.* To have your helmet inspected, please send it to;

Shoei Helmets
3002 Dow Ave
Suite 128
Tustin, CA 92780
Attn: Inspections

Be sure to include a letter with a brief description of the issue with the helmet, as well as a daytime phone number and return address. Once we receive the helmet it will take 1-3 business days to complete the inspection. Upon completion the helmet is returned to you with a letter stating the findings of our inspection. Your helmet is returned to you if it passes the inspection or not. There is no charge for the inspection, and the UPS Ground return shipping is free.

So after some consideration, and a talk to from my wife, the helmet is no longer for sale. I thought someone could use it for parts but there is the possibility that someone would wear it. Thanks Erci for the info on sending it in. Too bad its not its not a Bell, you crash and they give you a free replacement.

Last edited:
Back