SH Top Speed

So I was just thinking, it comes with a wire plug in that allows to see Top Speed stored. Anyone ever do this ? I wonder what mine says :dontknow:

What does your say.

What's SH?

My GPS records max speed and the most I've seen on it in the past while was 213 km/h (132 mph) on my 919. I know my speedo is about 11% off so that would have been just under 150 mph indicated :wilynily:

Having no fairing or wind protection sure adds a lot of drag. I'm sure that's a piece of cake for the FZ1

Last edited:
Yeah I have it hooked up on mine. It's pretty nice actually, indicated top speed of 154mph confirmed by GPS. Little bit of room left before redline.

Gen 1...2 up...140...just me and my 220 lbs...144....-1/+2.
naked, +2 only...148...perfect conditions.....the zr12 in front of me said he was doing 178.......

Random picture of FZ1 speedometer found on the interwebz.

558224_4326519248006_888929597_n.jpg

Random picture of FZ1 speedometer found on the interwebz.

558224_4326519248006_888929597_n.jpg

It looks like kph rather than MPH (hard to tell from the glare) and it must be a recall from a speedo healer because the tach is at 0rpm.

I would like a speedo healer, but I'm not sure it's worth the $ and time for me in the end.

It looks like kph rather than MPH (hard to tell from the glare) and it must be a recall from a speedo healer because the tach is at 0rpm.

No, it was MPH. SpeedoDRD, actually... not a Speedo Healer. Um... that's what the caption on the picture said, anyway. *cough* :angel:

It's probably not km/h because the temperature is in Fahrenheit

I think it is MPH because the kph appears at the bottom, but I swear I have accidentally switched to kph and the temp was still in F. I just did it the other day and I did a triple take on the temp still in F and the speed in kph. Maybe it was just a weird fluke. I always thought it would change to C with kph.

Back