Seen one

OK I was wondering how many Fz1's are out there. When you see one mark it down here.

I've seen one close to my house last year. Today I seen a brand new C. B. Fz1 in one of the bike parking sports. I know there are more around :confused:

I saw one yesterday at Ephrata PA

I was at the First Sunday Of the Month Breakfast at the VFW and I saw a Liquid Silver Gen1. It was bone stock. I looked around but didn't see the owner. I was wondering if the owner was on this forum.

I see several each day in good weather, they're not that uncommon here. there are 4 regulars that park near my work, all naked gen 2

- bee
- raven with GYTR exhaust & bar end mirrors
- white almost stock with yoshi pipe
- another black one close to stock

This is kind of backwards but, I went to a BMW rally with some friends last year up in John Day Oregon. I must have had 20 people stop and talk to me about my FZ1. My experience with most BMW riders, they don't like anything but BMW's, I was surprised.

Saw a silver Gen 1 today at an IHOP here in Jacksonville, NC. Looked completely stock.Too bad I was on my CBR or I would have parked mine next to it and ate there! Twins!

Last edited:
I have not seen another FZ1, Gen I or II, when driving around Colorado Springs or on drives out of town.

I'm also in Colorado Springs but I see a lot of FZ1s. Saw one today close to home.

If you see a blue Gen 2 (2003) with a 32L or 48L Givi tail bag and all black leathers, that's probably me.

Never seen a Gen II in "the wild". There used to be a Gen I in my town, but no longer and that was years ago. I mostly see 600cc sportbikes and cruisers when I am out and about. We are a rare breed in my area.

dybatu6a.jpg

Silver gen 1 headed north on I-65 to I-459 North in Birmingham, Al at 9 am CST this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as I was leaving a Tim Hortons coffee shop last summer I noticed a red Gen II parked outside. It had an aftermarket slip on installed. Only one I've seen in the two years I've had mine.

Back