seat vinyl

So I cleaned up my air filter and blocked the ais on my bike. I got it all wrapped up and ripped it up and down the road to test it. Worked great but I hit about 90 and found out I didn't get the rear seat snapped in place. It took a nice skid across the pavement gravel and grass. Its kinda road rashed a bit anyone know where i can get replacement vinyl? I hate being retarded...

That really sucks and I hope I don't emulate you. My Sargent seats arrived today. If they fit our backsides comfortably I will have a perfect rearseat (and front, actually) for sale on here very soon. If you are interested I can let you know soon.
Don

If you can't Pull off the $17 for a new OEM seat cover, you can get a yard of marine grade vinyl material for under $10 at any good fabric store.

Last edited:
I may have one

I'll have a look tonight. I think I still have the vinyl & foam from a back seat that will only cost you the postage. I can send just the vinyl in a padded envelope. It has never seen a butt, or the light of day.

IMG_1104.jpg

I will check around, and PM you if I have it (pretty sure).

Motorcycle Seats - Apex Stitching

why not upgrade? this guy does incredible seats, did mine and a few of my friends, never had a complaint, work is incredible, cool options for colors and patterns. prices range from 100-500 depending on how awesome you wanna go but simple stuff is cheap.

Last edited:
Back