Seat Time

apparently as long as you practice cutting on people you'll end up a great surgeon one day. it takes both practice and schooling to do this. apparently norm's just naturally gifted with more talent than the rest of us when it comes to riding bikes and we should all just know what we're doing and after years and years of doing something repeatedly we'll become masters of it

I got an idea: I've started dozens of threads with my own thoughts and observations. I've had the courage to put my words and my life "out there" for the general consumption of the forum. My threads have been fodder for all of your comments.

Jared, you said the thread was trashy yet you're drawn back again and again, like a moth to a flame. How about this? Start jumping up your post count. Start a thread with your own original thoughts about motorcycling. Don't lift anything from a book or magazine you read because somebody here is likely to recognize it. Put yourself out there like I have dozens of times and let me and the others take some pot shots at you. See if you have the guts to do it. I say you don't have an original thought or the guts to start a thread. Stop posting in my trashy thread and start your own. By continuing to post in this one and not starting your own I'll know I'm right.

Some of these points are just about where you place a bit more emphasis, instruction or practice. Practice with out proper knowledge could work out OK, but is extremely unlikely to result in the maximum potential, and it could cause horrible habits. Instruction with out practice is virtually worthless.

+1 :) Hopefully this is the message I've been sending because it's exactly what I've been trying to say

Back