Seat help.

Hey, need some seat advice.
The stock seat isn't so bad, but I'm starting to look around as I find it pushes my nether-regions into the tank a bit more than I'd like.
I actually purchased the Yamaha Gel seat hoping that would be better, but immediately sitting on I could tell it was no different in that regard. Not to mention I can't feel ANY gel qualities. Feels just as firm as stock.
I feel like I'm constantly rolling my hips/butt backward to stay off the tank. For reference I'm 6'4, 170lbs.

Any advice on what direction I should head? Looking for a bit more of a bucket style I believe.
Corbin? Sargent? Skiman's mod? Or do I just need to break it in?

Thanks!

Hey, need some seat advice.
The stock seat isn't so bad, but I'm starting to look around as I find it pushes my nether-regions into the tank a bit more than I'd like.
I actually purchased the Yamaha Gel seat hoping that would be better, but immediately sitting on I could tell it was no different in that regard. Not to mention I can't feel ANY gel qualities. Feels just as firm as stock.
I feel like I'm constantly rolling my hips/butt backward to stay off the tank. For reference I'm 6'4, 170lbs.

Any advice on what direction I should head? Looking for a bit more of a bucket style I believe.
Corbin? Sargent? Skiman's mod? Or do I just need to break it in?

Thanks!

look for Edi on this forum hes making very nice comfee seats for half what corbin or sergent cost

Back