Seat help

Anyone have any seat ideas or links for my 02 FZ1. Seat has a small rip that was repaired and has ripped again. So, pay for a recover or move along. Move along is my option. Tail is intack and rails are left on for tailbag only. Never have a second rider and bobbing it is not out of mind. Thanks.

seat repairs are fairly easy. Just got to a fabric store (arts and crafts) and pick out some material. Then replace the cover. There are quite a few videos on Youtube that show how to do this. This is also one of those rather inexpensive repairs that you can do on your own.

Anyone have any seat ideas or links for my 02 FZ1. Seat has a small rip that was repaired and has ripped again. So, pay for a recover or move along. Move along is my option. Tail is intack and rails are left on for tailbag only. Never have a second rider and bobbing it is not out of mind. Thanks.

Well now might be a good time to upgrade to something like a Corbin or Sargent seat. Another option is to find a place that can recover your seat while modifying for more comfort as well.

Seat

It's not the seat that is the problem...except the rip...I love the factory seat in the one rider position.. but I have a Hell of an after that is basic tie down for my gear etc. It is a bunch o seat that I do not need on the rear end.
Ideas?

Back