Seat Concepts for FZ1

Also, Robert mentioned that he's ready to arrange a group buy.

Who's in charge of that sort of thing? How have you worked that out in the past?

I sent a PM to admin the other day to see how it works. I will try and follow up and make it happen. I told Robert there was interest on this forum.

Cheers,

MrHix

Jmundy: Seat Concepts is a very small operation. They're just getting a foothold in the adventure/dirt market because that's the scene they came up through. Most of the molds and backstock that I saw at the shop is KLR/DR/GS stuff. I chatted with Robert about their niche focus, and it's simply the only way they can maintain business. If they branched out to the sport bike market (which they admit they know less about, and where would be facing more competition) they'd be spreading their production too thin to stay in the black.

But hey, get everyone to support what they're already doing and who knows, in a few years they'll be able to serve a wider audience and different bikes!

No I get it. Trust me, I have sent quite a few business their way because of the seat on my WR450 and people trying it out.

Coming to this one a little late but I need to ask if anyone can compare this seat to the stock seat on a gen1 comfortwise? I never touched the seat on my 01, but I am buying a 13 and know that seat work is definitely in the cards.

Back