SCUMMY NSW Police Undertaking unethical Dog Acts - Entrapment

yes i did.
and essentially the judge was like. well did you "insert offence here" and i was like due to the circumstances. the judge cut me off and said it doesn't matter you still broke the law regardless of the build up that let to it.
its all just black and white to them.
its like speeding up to overtake someone doing 80 than 60 than 90 than 60 again < (how many times have you come up to people doing that) in a 100 zone and you speed up to overtake them safely and thats exactly where the cunt will be with a radar and he does you for speeding.
doesn't care about what caused it or whether it was safe to do so. you still broke the law by speeding.
its not about safety. it never has been. its about handing out infringements and getting surplus up for their station so they can hire more staff. they dont get commission on handing out fines (as much as we would all believe they do) but they get budgets for their station. if they can hand out enough fines and meet their budgets they can hire more staff. thats why theyre always looking for more and more ways to fine you and get you for the most ridiculous things. eg going into a servo through the no exit even though you had just ran out of fuel.
and before you guys carry on with a servo is on private property and they cant fine you. anything with free access is regarded as hiway and police are able to fine you. eg;
you pull your car into your drive way and shut the gates. that is now private property and you can ask the police to leave your premesis.
you pull up same instance, and gates are open. police have right of way.
We still need rules. It seems like a free for all where I live. Go to the local supermarket with an underground car park, its one way yea right! I check before pulling out but more times than not someone is going the wrong way and have the hide to abuse me! Nearly every time I drive to Sydney from Newcastle I will see at least one person doing a U turn on the freeway (despite signs advising its illegal) Came across another Semi doing a U turn that was obviously fully loaded by its speed. Lucky no-one had an "accident". Just because you have an excuse is no reason to break the rules. I do have a problem with entrapment though. Also I think in my State, you only have to have gates to make it private, no gates is Public thoroughfare.

Last edited:
yes i did.
and essentially the judge was like. well did you "insert offence here" and i was like due to the circumstances. the judge cut me off and said it doesnt matter you still broke the law regardless of the build up that let to it.
its all just black and white to them.
its like speeding up to overtake someone doing 80 than 60 than 90 than 60 again < (how many times have you come up to people doing that) in a 100 zone and you speed up to overtake them safely and thats exactly where the cunt will be with a radar and he does you for speeding.
doesnt care about what caused it or whether it was safe to do so. you still broke the law by speeding.
its not about safety. it never has been. its about handing out infringements and getting surplus up for their station so they can hire more staff. they dont get commission on handing out fines (as much as we would all believe they do) but they get budgets for their station. if they can hand out enough fines and meet their budgets they can hire more staff. thats why theyre always looking for more and more ways to fine you and get you for the most ridiculous things. eg going into a servo through the no exit even though you had just ran out of fuel.
and before you guys carry on with a servo is on private property and they cant fine you. anything with free access is regarded as hiway and police are able to fine you. eg;
you pull your car into your drive way and shut the gates. that is now private property and you can ask the police to leave your premesis.
you pull up same instance, and gates are open. police have right of way.
Sadly this happens when you represent yourlself melbfz8. I work in the courts and I see people in the same situation as yourself. The cops show the brief to the judge that you were speeding and you do your best to explain your side and the circumstances and sometimes your emotions take over and you can say the wrong things.Some judges are decent enough to hear your side, while some (like you had) straight out say "you've admitted to the charge, thanks for coming" and bends you over. That's why I'll always recommend a top solicitor/lawyer to speak on your behalf and to stop you saying stuff to make yourself look bad.
Also, the judge is going to check your record. If its your first time and your record is good, there's a chance. If your record is as long as your leg, you're probably already been judged before you even say a word

Look at what the sneaky fuckers are up to in Victoria on the Black Spur.

Camouflage cops go undercover to spring speed trap

They are overlooking a short straight section of road with broken white lines (therefore legal to overtake) where an 80kmh/50mph speed limit applies. It is the only straight section of road with an unbroken line for about 20km, right in the middle of a long twisty section of the Maroondah Highway between Healesville and Narbethong.

Makes me sick to think I am paying tax to fund this kind of filth.

Last edited:

They are overlooking a short straight section of road with broken white lines (therefore legal to overtake) where an 80kmh/50mph speed limit applies. It is the only straight section of road with an unbroken line for about 20km, right in the middle of a long twisty section of the Maroondah Highway between Healesville and Narbethong.

It was a 100km zone only a few years ago!

The police and courts are not for the people. They never have and never will be. I think it's crazy they set up camouflage at one of the few places to overtake on a scenic road.

I've always wanted to get a big sign like the sign spinners have and have it say "Beware Cops Ahead" or something to that affect and stand in front of photo radar vehicles.

Well in the end i talked to a lawyer. He basically said unless your licence is in jeopardy, then its not worth fighting in court. Entrapment is not recognised in Australia and basically because i did cross the double lines, then the law views this as guilty, regardless of the situation or being set up etc...

In the end i guess its good that myself and others can now learn from this and not fall for their sneaky traps next time.

Safe riding guys

interesting thread. sorry to hear that you have a bad deal going on down there.
at least up here in California USA, there is no need for speed traps, so many go over the limit (not just bikes) the police get to pick and choose their prey.
sometimes the Ca hwy patrol will even pull over multiple cages speeding, (up to 10, all at one time).

but i take it the name of a lawyer in a city called w'gong? is this right?
interesting name.

but i have found having weekdays as my weekend is great not as many on the back roads, and the police are more interested in the main roads.

but today i was talking to a chp officer working rd blocking duty (sadly still investigating the murder of a little girl) across the street from my place should have seen the photos of his hopped up porsche.
the guy is a race fanatic.

:sport12:

DAM THATS NOT RIGHT they are goin about this like there looking for killers they dont have any bad people to look for its allabout the $$$$$

Years ago I was driving my red BMW on I-45 South one quite Sunday morning. Came over a rise at a man-killing 68 MPH. This was back when the speed limits were 55 MPH. Got pulled over and the officer "did me a favor" by lowering the speed written on the ticket to 65. I am convinced that the red color and BMW must have raised the officer's adrenalin when singling me out.

So after paying the fine, I began to drive at the oh-so-safe 55 MPH. Nearly got my self run flat dab over. People got angry, took unnecessary chances, and really caused unsafe driving - all because I was not going with the flow of traffic. One day, the police became suspecious of my slow driving. Followed me for almost 3 miles and then pulled me over. (It must have taken them that long to dream up something to charge me with). They said I had changed lanes within 100 feet of an intersection. Never heard of that one. I told the police about my earlier speeding episode, which they didn't want to hear about, and that I could not afford another speeding ticket, so therefore I was limiting my speed to 55. The police did not show up in court, so I got off.

The whole thing is a cat and mouse game to them. The problem is that safety is a difficult thing to truly evaluate. So they take the easy way out with speed limits. I don't think the police are as much concerned with safety as they are with revenue. Of course they have to sing from the Police Department hymnal, with phrases such as "speed kills". Probably similar to the Harley Davidson hymnal, that contains all their famorite phrases such as: Rice burner; Jap crap; piece of junk; the front brake will throw you over the handlebars; it is not cool to wear a helmet; Harley riders draw chicks, etc.

Back