Screen for Fz1-N??

So im looking those screens to my bike.. and i do realise that most of them if not all dont look so good.. but really like to have little protection if i go riding long rides (200+ km)

Thats why i want to know what screen out there have more easy steps and quick to take it off and but back on??? any idea??

So im looking those screens to my bike.. and i do realise that most of them if not all dont look so good.. but really like to have little protection if i go riding long rides (200+ km)

Thats why i want to know what screen out there have more easy steps and quick to take it off and but back on??? any idea??

I have the Yamaha Flyscreen but it doesn't do much for wind protection.
Apparently the Ermax screen is ok?
Nose Fly Screen for Yamaha FZ1 2006>2011

I have a Black Paramid Plastics screen on my Black 2010 FZ1-N and think it looks good especially with a belly pan on too.

Offers a fair bit of wind protection too.

Cheers

I have, but it also seems to connect behind or under instrument panel.. so taking it off is not easy if i have to remove headlamp allways.. i could leave that metal there but it would not look right.. but think allmost every screen connect like that ... :confused0024:

ugly but necessary!

Hi,I love the front look of fz1n showing the dashboard suite,expecially now that is on the same yallow of the bike...but from the naked version,with a 10cm upper dash screen,you can feel the difference with no dubd!! If someone doesn't belive it,just try..and to touch the bike's speed limit? Without I didn't do...the air kick you on the back and fight at 220/230km/h to see a speed limit is not very smart. So to reduce the ugly effect,I look for all the marks..puig Barracuda airmax powerbronze....all good made stuff but not in line whit the bike look. The original yamaha screen...is it a screen? is only an expensive cover of a cover...what's the sense? this was my final choice..from Biondi moto. Put "CUPOLINO FUME' FZ1 BIONDI"on google and buy it directly from Italy..if you like it,naturally;-)

Last edited:
Hi,I love the front look of fz1n showing the dashboard suite,expecially now that is on the same yallow of the bike...but from the naked version,with a 10cm upper dash screen,you can feel the difference with no dubd!! If someone doesn't belive it,just try..and to touch the bike's speed limit? Without I didn't do...the air kick you on the back and fight at 220/230km/h to see a speed limit is not very smart. So to reduce the ugly effect,I look for all the marks..puig Barracuda airmax powerbronze....all good made stuff but not in line whit the bike look. The original yamaha screen...is it a screen? is only an expensive cover of a cover...what's the sense? this was my final choice..from Biondi moto. Put "CUPOLINO FUME' FZ1 BIONDI"on google and buy it directly from Italy..if you like it,naturally;-)

HI again I have been for one more ride on my bike and was able to see why a screen would be necessary. I have been looking online and have tried "CUPOLINO FUME' FZ1 BIONDI" in google and keeps coming back to this site. Is this an ermax screen? can you give me a link to this screen?

Hell yes a HEllCAT This is exactly what i was looking for something that blends in with the bikes style hardly noticeable but could be a little wider to cover the arms. Finally I will be able to sell the car and go back to my beloved open face. Im sure the little extra in fuel will be worth it. I cant wait for my next track day with this screen.:hellno:

Back