Scorpion Exhaust Carbon Fiber for 2nd gen FZ1

I have a second Gen FZ1 scorpion exhaust in carbon fiber that came off of a 2007 FZ1 when the owner installed a Leo Vince full system. Perfect condition with 1000 miles or so.

will sell for $350 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Sold!

Last edited:
I have a second Gen FZ1 scorpion exhaust in carbon fiber that came off of a 2007 FZ1 when the owner installed a Leo Vince full system. Perfect condition with 1000 miles or so.

will sell for $350 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Any photos or link to model? I think several folks on here are looking for some upgrades.

scorpion1.jpg

scorpion2.jpg

It might help, a bit to list the original cost. My experience with used parts, unless they are really rare and in demand is 50% of original is about as much as you can expect to get. Maybe less. If I want to get rid of my exhaust stuff I let it go for 25% just because almost everyone changes pipes and many go back to OEM when they sell, leaving a huge stockpile of used exhausts. Good luck with helping your friend.

That exhaust is in pretty good shape. Looks like retail is about $399.00.

Yea, and it can be found cheaper that that I am sure. I agree with what Lonerider said in his post above. Obviously the person can ask whatever they want for the part, but a good selling price would probably be in the $250-275 range IMHO.

Back