scary stuff!

I think he just had to pull off to compose himself for a minute or two. I probably would have done the same. I'm guessing he went and installed a steering damper right after that trackday!

I've had my fair share of tank slappers over the years and they can be scary. Worst one was on the FZ1 topping out second gear. Front end was light and hit a small pothole which sent the bike into a nasty tank slapper. Luckily it was on a straight section of road so I just rode it out. Steering damper on there now :)

I would go down there to check if he's ok. If he was I'm sure he would require much assistance getting out of his car causing severe head injury!

jeeze sad thing is this exact thing happened to me except my dad and i were forced on the shoulder.
fortunately in our case a trooper saw it and he got a reckless driving ticket.
still scary in any case
RW

my town if full of idiot drivers i have to be alert at all times i never know when the next persons going to pull out in front of me, rear end me, take my lane or come at me head on. I have had 3 extremely close calls this season already I'm glad i was paying attention and my reflexes were quick lol. I'm Always look for an escape root.

I've had a lot of bikes over the years and a few wobbles here and there but that's just plain scary!

:jaw drop:

Not something that is likely to happen on a Fizzer though...

Back