RZ350 is Home! Restoration Begins

Nice . . . . :)

It's looking just like I knew it would. The work you are doing is absolutetly eye-popping !
Tony it looks great, thanks for sharing the pictures . . . . just keep'em coming.

I knew it went to a good home . . . :D

Oh man! We'd be dangerous! We probably wouldn't make any money, but we'd be dangerous none the less! I've been to Tony's place and I will say that if he could get that kind of work done in that tiny space, the sky would be the limit with a full size space, electricity, compressor, and bike lift! Don't ever let me hit the lottery!!:Rockon:

Oh man! We'd be dangerous! We probably wouldn't make any money, but we'd be dangerous none the less! I've been to Tony's place and I will say that if he could get that kind of work done in that tiny space, the sky would be the limit with a full size space, electricity, compressor, and bike lift! Don't ever let me hit the lottery!!:Rockon:

Hey if my kids were older and I still didn't have to worry about their college education I'd be tempted...really tempted to open up my own shop and leave the corporate world behind ;)

Last edited:
Hey if my kids were older and I still didn't have to worry about their college education I'd be tempted...really tempted to open up my own shop and leave the corporate world behind ;)

I'd just hang around and bother you guys so I could learn something. I'd make sure the beer didn't weight down the fridge too much too. :angel:

I'd love to get involved with a new shop but it has to be where bikes are plentiful and weather permits a lot more riding.... like Austin TX? :D

I thought of taking this thread out of winter storage and post a pic from '84 of my '83 RZ350.

The KR paint scheme was not available in Canada, so I had my bike re-prayed and custom striped, using pics.

The bikini fairing was damaged by a friend who backed into my bike with his ford ranger.
The bike was stolen, not long after...taken for a joy ride and dumped into the st.lawrence river.

Pipes were RSC hyperformance, shaved head, wiseco pistons, ports hogged out/ matched, boyesen reeds...too many things I forgot.
It pulled hard from 6.5k to 12.5k.
My parents' neighbors, at the time, nicknamed it the annoying yellow chainsaw....whoops!

Last edited:
Back