Rugby World Cup.

DJ NEZZ

Hi FZ1 riders around the world, if you are a rugby follower and are coming to Auckland for the world cup later this year I would like to meet you. I dont know any other FZ1 riders here in Auckland but enjoy the forum to talk FZ1 to fellow riders. Send a PM to contact me.:)

I'd love to, but I'm not sure about riding my naked FZ1 in Dunedin.......every time I've watched a match played there its pissing down rain, plus you buggers always beat us there!!!!

GO the Wallabies!!

If you ever head down to the beautiful Bay of Plenty give us a bell and i will T up with you. Go the AB's.....

Hi FZ1 riders around the world, if you are a rugby follower and are coming to Auckland for the world cup later this year I would like to meet you. I dont know any other FZ1 riders here in Auckland but enjoy the forum to talk FZ1 to fellow riders. Send a PM to contact me.:)

The Rugby World Cup has kicked off now in NZ. Good luck to all my FZ1 friends teams from around the world. We have 1-2 hundred thousand visiters here and Auckland is pumping! We supported US playing Ireland on 9/11. I here Rugby is big in the States now and getting bigger. Anyone coming from across the ditch for the finals?:beer:

We supported US playing Ireland on 9/11. I here Rugby is big in the States now and getting bigger. Anyone coming from across the ditch for the finals?:beer:

Finally the yanks are starting to playing a real game without helmets and shoulder pads. Lol:party0011:

Last edited by a moderator:
East meets West.

Tonight US plays Russia. I knew Rugby was catching on in the States but didn't now Russia had taken on this great game too. I wonder if they have been spying on each other.:chat:

The All Blacks won the Rugby World cup beating France last night. I hope aws can win bike of the month with his All Black FZ1. Thanks to all the countrys around the world who fielded teams in this tournament. This has been our biggest event (bigger than wining the Americas Cup in yachting). Auckland has been partying now for 2 months now and were not stopping!:tup:

Back