rox riser

I tried adjusting all angles on stock handlebar and I think I really need to raise and pull back the handlebar. I'm planning on installing a 2" rox riser on my 08. Do you think I have to replace my brake line with a longer one...or is there enough give on the original. Thanks!

I was told on my 05 that for two in risers I was going to have to change the lines, that an 1 1/2 inches was all I would be able to do. How true it is I am not sure because I never went through with doing risers. Also I am not a 100% sure what the difference would be between the 05 and the 08 as far as specs on the handlebars and brake lines.

I tried adjusting all angles on stock handlebar and I think I really need to raise and pull back the handlebar. I'm planning on installing a 2" rox riser on my 08. Do you think I have to replace my brake line with a longer one...or is there enough give on the original. Thanks!

I don't think there is enough slack in the cables to do the 2" risers. I saw 1" ones and everything looked pretty tight already. Might be a good time to take some measurements and get some custom length braided lines made.

It worked OK on my 09, just had to flatten out the tab on the junction block on the lower triple clamp and twist it a little. I also rerouted my clutch and throttle lines behind the triple clamps.

Good Luck,

MrHix

Back