Rotties are MEAN and VICIOUS!!!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
See them here? This poor child is TERRIFIED!

:wilynily: :rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'd be more worried about that "vicious" looking miniature human! You can tell that it is plotting when to attack those poor puppies! She may look cute, but it is just all part of the plan! Just when you let your guard down, she will attack in ways you would have never imagined! :p

They all look quite happy!

Enjoy those years...I have all teenagers, and may be changing the locks soon for them to hopefully get the hint to GET OUT!!

I'd be more worried about that "vicious" looking miniature human! You can tell that it is plotting when to attack those poor puppies! She may look cute, but it is just all part of the plan! Just when you let your guard down, she will attack in ways you would have never imagined! :p

They all look quite happy!

Enjoy those years...I have all teenagers, and may be changing the locks soon for them to hopefully get the hint to GET OUT!!

Actually, I've already enjoyed those years my friend. My oldest son is 27 and my twins are 24. This little cutie is my 1st granddaughter Bridgette. We have another one who's yet to become a toddler too. ;)

LOVE the miniature human attacks stuff!! (And she DOES attack!)

Picks of the pups?! I want a rottie :(

If it helps my bday was yesterday hehe.

The two in the pics up there ARE the pups. :D Zeus and Thor are about half grown now. 75 and 62 lbs at 5 months, 3 weeks old. We expect Zeus to hit 150 and Thor to be about 125. they are brothers and Zeus was the largest of the litter while Thor was the second smallest.

But here they are almost 4 mos ago....

attachment.php

They are two very good looking dogs you have. I have two Jack Russell terriers, one 12 and one two. We tried to introduce a cat into the houehold a couple years back when the younger one was a puppy. That did not go so well one of us was always bleeding trying to keep the peace, useually me.

Here is a picture of my oldest one after a hard day of doing nothing! LOL

I thought an updated pic of the boys was needed here. Zeus is on the left. He's now about 105 lbs. Thor is on the right. He's got to be pushing 90 lbs. They will be 9 mos old on June 11th. This was taken after we went for a trail hike with them. They got their working-class back packs and hauled our drinks and treats on the hike. We gave them breaks and carried the packs for them at times. They got to play in the water, Thor willingly and Zeus reluctantly. Here, we stopped for ice cream and this is me with them waiting for treats. Soon after this was taken, they got bottled water and black raspberry ice cream. :D

attachment.php

Very handsome pups. Here's my Lab (thenkfully they have a rep for being docile so I'm not always forced to educate people) and my Father In Law's goof of a rottie. You can tell he's fearsome. That bone is actually a child's femur! (Just kidding for those who don't get jokes...)

Vicious dogs....

Big one is a rhodesian, smaller is a pitbull/shep mix.

Although..the ridgeback can look intimidating to people, but he's a lush.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back