Rossi to Ducati

What a surprise, I know Rossi would have a Ferrari ride if a 3rd car was allowed in F1. Keven Cameron has said that Ducati doesn't have its racing chassis as well sorted as Yamaha so maybe Rossi will change that!

Once Jorge Lorenzo came on board you knew the days of Rossi and Yamaha were numbered so this is no big surprise...I wish him all the best.

Say It Ain't So! I never thought I'd see the day.

rossi-cover.jpg

I dunno....we still got Lorenzo and you had to figure Val would ride for the home team at some point in his career. I guess the deal breaker was Rossi wouldn't ride with Lorenzo anymore. (Rumor is Stoner will land at Repsol Honda in 2011.) I'll still root for Val. (Like the Duc and Rossi.) But, I'll root for Lorenzo and Yam as well.:stunta]:

Last edited:
Finally Motogp gets interesting. Good on Vale for shakin things up, i hope Rossi & Nicky kick ass on the Dukes. It will be interesting to see how Lorenzo & Yamaha get on now they don't have Rossi to develop the M1 for them. Yamaha was crap before Rossi joined. Lorenzo may throw his toys out if Vale starts beating him on the Ducat, i can see Edwards moving to the factory team to hold his hand a development the M1. All we need now is a few more competitive bikes on the grid!!!.

Back