RONIN: Master-less Motorcycles

fazer1sniper

There is the outfit that has been making weapon system upgrades that I have used in my job & my previous job for years. Magpul Industries. They have gave me and my kind some cool toys...
magpul-aeg-01-de_1_mark_2.jpg

magpul.jpg

3984.jpg

I guess the guys at Magpul are fans of bikes. They, like many of us were sick over what Harley Davidson INC did to Eric Buell. They took matters into their oun hands. 47 Magpul "RONIN's" will be built out of saved Rotac powered Buell 1125's.
magpul_ronin.jpg

Magpul_Ronin_2.jpg

Magpul_Ronin_4.jpg

Yea, I just saw a story about that motorcycle yesterday in the new issue of Cycle World. Interesting looking bike. I like what they did with the front end.

To bad they sold the Masada design to Bushmaster. It was origanally saught to fetch 1,200 bucks for a base model. Slap Bushmasters name on it, now it's 3k for a base model.

Lame.

To bad they sold the Masada design to Bushmaster. It was origanally saught to fetch 1,200 bucks for a base model. Slap Bushmasters name on it, now it's 3k for a base model.

Lame.

True... FOR SHAME. I think the most sad thing is all of these "advanced weapon systems" actually produce less energy, lower velocity and less constant accuricy than the captive Stoner gas system on the m16 series. Yeah, the Stoner system gets dirty, but professionals clean their weapons. There is still no "next gen" weapon out there. The only addition is gear and gadgets to a rifle that fires the same kenetic energy projectile moved by smokeless gun powder. Same tech we have used since WW1. Why I sill use a bolt action.

Back