Rizoma mirrors, are they worth it?

Rx_FZ1

I have had mirror problems since i got my bike. The stock mirrors were loose at the stem from the beginning and only got worse. I finally took them off when they constantly resembled the view Harley's have at a stop. I went with bar mounted ones and mirror block offs. I'm much happier with the look and functionality however I did not buy quality and the vibration in them is not much better than the stock ones. I do not have excessive vibrations in the bars but these are always on the move. I'm looking at the Rizoma Circuit 851 Mirrors, but at 140.00 a piece, 280.00 for a set I am having a hard time pulling the trigger. I like nice quality products, I don't mind spending money for good stuff but this seems excessive. Is it worth it? Anyone else have these or something else they are extremely happy with? I love the look of the Rizoma's and if they are rock solid I'll prolly get em I just wanted to get some options.

I have the 744 mirrors, not bar end, but definitely top notch quality. The blue glass makes for crystal clear vision too. I hove nothing bad to say about them, and I would buy another set of Rizoma should the need arise.

I have checked out the CRG arrow mirrors however I am not running "bar end" mirrors. I'm not a big fan of those because I use a throttle Meister and the two will not work together. Those do look great on your bike though! Do they have a good view that way? I mounted the mirrors to the handlebars, the way the naked FZ1 is set up. If they made arrow Mirros to mount this way I would give them a try. I really like the look of the Rizoma's, thanks for the reviews on those. Still up in the air on what I'm going to do, guess I have some time considering it's 29° Here today.

Last edited:
Bear in mind if you but the Rizoma mirrors, you will need to buy the adaptors as well, all you get with the mirror is the mirror and the stem, nothing to bolt it to the bike, the adaptor kit comes with a range of bolts as well to suite all bikes. so add that into your cost.

adaptors are the part at 90 degrees to the bars, the stem has the elbow that bolts into that (comes with the mirrors).

Attachments

• DSC01227.jpg
    DSC01227.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,429
Last edited:
Ahhh, MC is the Rizoma one, I had the R1 plastic one on there and the Mrs said i couldn't have it as it looked bad compared to the rest of the bike, so she bought the Rizoma one for me.

the right hand side mirror is mounted to a Rizoma bracket that they make to convert an R1 lever bracket into a mirror compatible lever bracket. I don't have the part number here, I'll have to look it up when I get back from KL.

Hey Dicko thanks for the info nd pics they really helped me decide to pull the trigger on the Rizoma's. I found 1 used one on ebay for $50.00. It comes with the adaptor for a Ducati Monster. Would this happen to be the same one I need for the FZ1? Also I need new bar mounts as I sold the old ones with the mirrors thinking these mounted differently. I had a set of cheap ebay ones but was looking at the Moose Racing Mirror Mount Clutch Perch XF0612-0113 instead. Would this work with the Rizoma's? if not any suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't know what bolts they use. But if he sells all the ones that came with the Rizoma kit and sells you the adaptors it should work as Rizoma sell the kit with all sized bolts with threads in both directions to suit most bikes.

Back