Risers

Chucknorris

Risers "New with Pic's of installed product"

Looking at a set of risers with 1" rise 1.25" back.will the stock cables reach.? Did anybody try?

Last edited:
The clutch cable may be at the limit, but the brake line should be OK if you have stock brakes. If you have the R1 MC you will be short.

Also, if you stick with the stock bar width you will be OK, but if you go wider you will need to be careful. I had to cut 1/2" off each end of my Rizoma bars to get it all to fit.

Hey Mr Hix do you find they work for you? I find with stock there is pressure on the heel of my hand and I think its because I have to reach ahead for the bars.

Ok narrowed down to 3.still worried about all the lines,don't want to change any out.opinions please....

1" up 1.25" back

Last edited:
A quick Review:

standing back from the bike you can't notice the slight color variation at all.
took a quick ride up the road between the rain drops and it feels very comfortable,I'm 5'6 so it puts me more in a relaxed position as apposed to streatching out.

I will write another note when I get a chance to go touring for a day or more with these

Oh and yes you can tell a differance when making a turn but it is all what you get use too!! I did take a sharpe one on the end of my ride and threw the knee into it with no problems...

I have the same set up. really like the riding position and actually seems to handle and turn better. I'm thinking it's because I have a slight bend in my arms now.

I might just pick one set of sw motech risers too. I am feeling the pressure at the back of my hands while riding this liter for a year now..

I'm only 5 feet 7 inch

Last edited:
I'm only 5 6" and I find the position really good. It doesn't get rid of my thunb and 2 fingers going numb ! but I think thats an issue with me .... I find it more relaxed riding and find it never took away from the sport feel on the turns at all just felt a little weird at the start to get use too first. These work great for me.

I just fitted the risers off ebay and they seem to be well made and no adjustment was needed on the cables. This has also helped with the discomfort I get in my left hand due to Osteoarthritis.

after one hour staring at chucknorris pictures, i bite the bullet and bought the SW motech risers too=p

hope it helps add conformt and release some pressure off my short hands.

Back