Riding Hard through Eastern Ohio

We all ride above the speed limit at times but the key is to pick and choose the safest places. I think everyone would agree that the road chosen had too many hidden driveways and activity. I actuality thought the wheelie was kinda cool, no other cars and a straight stretch you could see for a far distance but once you started passing on the double lines and speeding 40 over iit was getting dangerous. It's just a matter of time but this stuff does catch up to you.

We all ride above the speed limit at times but the key is to pick and choose the safest places. I think everyone would agree that the road chosen had too many hidden driveways and activity. I actuality thought the wheelie was kinda cool, no other cars and a straight stretch you could see for a far distance but once you started passing on the double lines and speeding 40 over iit was getting dangerous. It's just a matter of time but this stuff does catch up to you.

I completely agree and thats also why I cherry picked this video

not too many people would do this and thats why I wanted to share it

Any reason for the Bar Mount verses helmet mounted cam? Even if my windscreen was not blacked out I think I would go for the helmet mount for a few reasons. 1) you cannot see the odometer, 2) you get better vision of what the rider is actually seeing.

Lane Splitting is perfectly legal here in California. :p

I do it every day of the year here in Los Angeles, thank God no body is watching:flash: surface streets are much more fun than freeways

Last edited:
Back