Ride Today 12/25

I hear ya on that! I went for about a 100mi. ride today. It was about 37 degrees but it felt awesome. I even got the wife's approval to go out. I'm trying to get as much seat time as I can before that dreaded 4 letter word gets here.

My wife and I took a short ride today (12/25/11) also. It was around 40, but the sun was just starting to go down when we got the chance to go out. Thank goodness for pinlock :)

32522d9f-181a-1ee6.jpg

That's my wife on her '09 Ninja 250r with my FZ1 behind her. She got a rear seat cowl and adjustable levers for Christmas :cool:

Last edited:
i went for a ride this morning too! Got rained on on the way home but it still was a good ride!

DSCF5471.JPG

DSCF5474.JPG

Still shaking off the "First Christmas without TheMomma Blues" but I've survived the day so far with only a few tears shed.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Wolftamer...My brother just lost his wife last week. She had just gave birth to their daughter and 24hrs later his wife passed away. She was only 28 yrs old. This has been a tough month for the family and an especially tough X-mas to get through. Thankfully we have a large family around to support him and get him through these tough times. Keep your chin up and hopefully it will get easier for you as time goes on.

Wow, I'm so sorry for you both. It's bad enough losing any member of your family, but when it's near a holiday, it just makes it that much worse. I don't think it ever gets easier but it's nice to have family and friends around to get you through it. My condolences.

Wow, I'm so sorry for you both. It's bad enough losing any member of your family, but when it's near a holiday, it just makes it that much worse. I don't think it ever gets easier but it's nice to have family and friends around to get you through it. My condolences.

+1.....................

Nice to know some of you was able to get out and ride! Awesome! Too cold here with dangerous road conditions...not worth the risk. :(

Sorry for your losses, both of you. Patrice, I share your sentiments as I am also enduring my first Christmas without Mama. It was a hard morning because she was ALWAYS the first phone call of Christmas Day. I held the phone in my hands and shed tears knowing she wouldn't be at the other end of a phone call. But I found solitude in knowing she is no longer suffering but smiling down upon us. "Until I am once again with you Mama.... Merry Christmas!"

Riding would be great therapy right about now! Maybe I can sneak in a ride or two on an up-coming weekend however short it may be. I need to get the heated grips installed first though! Troy, I TOTALLY agree on the pinlocks! Amazing necessity for a motorcyclist in questionable weather!! :tup:

Back