RIDE IT levers/grips

I just got a set of Ride It levers and the free grips. The levers seem to be a good deal. Although I can't really say they are a lot better than my stock levers, they do have more adjustment travel than the stock levers. The freebee grips are a different story in my opinion. The rubber is nice and soft so It would probably be an improvement over the harder stock rubber grips. The thing I don't understand is why in the world put a ring of metal on the grip right where the heel of your palm rests? I haven't even put them on because when I was checking out how they were going to fit, It sure seemed to me that right where there is going to be a lot of pressure, there is a hard part and after having normal pressure on those grips, a person's hand is going to be getting sore. I understand that the ring is for adding color, but the grips they sent me are all black so that doesn't even factor in. How have they worked for other riders who have purchased them?

No way am I going to ride with them so I trashed them.
The levers I got were nice looking but that was it.
I hope the fit good and work well for you.

O yea :needpics:

The general train of thought is that Fire Dragon Bros make the best Pazzo knock-offs.
For me, the ability to adjust the clutch pressure point closer to the handlebar is the best reason to get them and they look pretty awesome too.

alot of the ebay knockoffs look like the FDB levers including the ride it ones.I just got a set of FDB's and them suckers are nice heavy construction,haven't gotten to ride with them yet.

alot of the ebay knockoffs look like the FDB levers including the ride it ones.I just got a set of FDB's and them suckers are nice heavy construction,haven't gotten to ride with them yet.

They really are nice!

Just got some in this week for my Ninja 500 that I got so my girl can ride with me. She will really appreciate the levers when she sees how much they can be brought in with adjustments.

They really are nice!

Just got some in this week for my Ninja 500 that I got so my girl can ride with me. She will really appreciate the levers when she sees how much they can be brought in with adjustments.

I was surprised at how far they adjust and the quality:jaw drop:

They really are nice!

I was surprised at how far they adjust and the quality:jaw drop:

After hearing all of this I may have to pick up a set for my YZF1000. I already have a set of Pazzos on the FZ1 ;)

FDB Pazzo knockoff shorties for me too. They feel meatier than the stock levers.

But I passed on the black/red anodized combo. Thing about anodized parts is that they fade after a few months, and especially for levers which gets frictional contact with your hands/gloves... they're gonna fade faster.

Back