Ride for Kids - Philly, PA - Pediatric Brain Tumor Assoc

Sept 19, 2010 Ride for Kids - Philly, PA - Pediatric Brain Tumor Assoc

September 19, 2010, the Pediatric Brain Tumor Assoc is doing their annual fund raiser in this area with the Ride for Kids campaign.

It leaves the King of Prussia Mall about 20 miles West of Philadelphia.

See my notes in the Northeast Region.

I'll be there, anyone coming?

Brian

Last edited:
I can't believe no-one is interested in this.

September 19, 2010.

This is a large ride for a good organization with national recognition in all major publications.

I hope someone will join me.

Brian

Didn't realize it

Sorry...that day I'll be down in Deals Gap, NC :D

Man, I didn't realize it was the same time. Having lived 16 miles from the dragon in TN, I'm sure you will all have a great time indeed.

If you need any route or dining information, I can provide all you can handle.

As far as the Philly Ride for Kids, I'll still be there and anyone who can't make it to the Deal's Gap ride can certainly make a trip out to get together.

Hopefully I'll see someone else there.

Brian

Man, I didn't realize it was the same time. Having lived 16 miles from the dragon in TN, I'm sure you will all have a great time indeed.

If you need any route or dining information, I can provide all you can handle.

Thanks for the offer Brian! I'll be sending you a PM for some info before we head down there.

I'll be home taking care of the wife while she recovers from her operation. Although I'd love to do this ride, I just cannot make it.

We have one up here for the same benefit on Aug. 28th that ends with the Air Show (also for the benefit) here at Pease Airbase in NH. I'm going to see about riding in that one.

Didn't know the wife was having surgery. Hopefully all is well and she's alright, but even if it's for a hangnail you need to be there!

Hopefully you'll attend the ride near you.

For anyone else in the area, I'm still going.

B

Back