Rhode Island?

grew up in CT.in VT. last 20 years,what do you have in mind?Can't make it up north?Ridings sweet up here and not too congested during the week.

I took a ride out to Bass Pro Shops out there. Really nice store!

Yes, very nice store. I've gotten lost in there a few times.

The wife and I were up there last Thursday for the car show. I was pretty impressed considering it's a bi-weekly deal. Lots of nice cars and a few bikes too. Link

No, but close enough to ride out that way for no particular reason.

grew up in CT.in VT. last 20 years,what do you have in mind?Can't make it up north?Ridings sweet up here and not too congested during the week.

Last weekend we spent a night in Burlington, VT and then Malone, NY. Very nice up there. I didn't get to bring the bike though. We were up there for a bender/graduation for my wife's cousin.

We should plan a VT meet. We did this last year on the FZ6 forum and had a GREAT time. We all stayed at the Kitzhof Inn for the weekend and rode all day Saturday as a group. It would be great to have a person from VT actually lead the tour though! :D

We should plan a VT meet. We did this last year on the FZ6 forum and had a GREAT time. We all stayed at the Kitzhof Inn for the weekend and rode all day Saturday as a group. It would be great to have a person from VT actually lead the tour though! :D

not a bad idea. or maybe you could take some of us on an adventure through NH!

I can do that too. We did a great run two years ago in the White Mountains and I took the group up to the top of Mt. Washington. It was great!

I'm not from RI, but my mother is. Meaning, I have an addiction that now has to be cured by my sister, who lives in Maine.

Autocrat. She seriously has to ship it to me out here in Arizona.

Back