Retro Kit FZ1n

That looks very sharp! There's a few people on here that have done the retro kit. However, I still can't get used to the red fender. It just looks out of place to me...

By the way the '12 FZ1 is white and the stock front fender is a perfect match to the rest of the retro kit ;)

Agree, a white fender would look better.

Agree, a white fender would look better.

As I said before if you don't want to bother with painting the fender one from a 2012 FZ1 will be a perfect match...

attachment.php

Thing is though, the white on the retro kit is not just flat white, it is a sparkly white... Im not too sure how to explain it, but flat white would not go well with it in my opinion.

Thing is though, the white on the retro kit is not just flat white, it is a sparkly white... Im not too sure how to explain it, but flat white would not go well with it in my opinion.

Yes, the white has a pearl look to it. It's the same white that Yamaha has been using for a long time. The '12 FZ1 looked that way too and in fact the color is called Pearl White, but my camera didn't capture it well in that picture.

FZ1 Retro with white fender.

I had the 2012 white FZ1 and put on the Retro body kit. The red does look a little out of place I'll put the white fender on today and take a before and after picture for you guys! :yes:

New tires Tuesday

Oh thats rude! Your bikes only a few years old and they do that to it... I'd be telling them to fix the damage...

Hey guys, I am getting new Conti Motions on my red 08 with gold rims. Is the dealer liable for scratching the gold? I am videotaping the very clean rims before I drop the bike off on Tuesday. $210 a pair installed!

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Back